When I created my blog a few years ago I took the decision not to make a “Beauty” section. Why? Maybe because I wanted to focus on fashion, or maybe because I never had the opportunity to work with cosmetics brands. But in truth, all this is false – I wanted to diversify my posts and the demands of these specialized brands have increased… Read more
- What? Hugo Boss’s spring-summer 2015 collection’s presentation
- Where? On the chicest Zurich’s street, the “Bahnhoff strasse”, in Hugo Boss’ store
- The mood? It is in a very convivial atmosphere that we could discover the second Jason Wu’s for Hugo Boss collection. Without surprises, I preferred the BOSS collection to it’s younger version, the collection HUGO – for this first one, Wu borrowed some pieces… Read more
- What? Little Black Dress and LBD White spring-summer collections shows
- Where? In Zurich during Mercedes Benz Fashion Days’ Closing night
- The mood? Girly and playful as usual, the collection is made of contrasts between pastel colours and black details. The patters are very rich in colours and characterized by bold geometric shapes, they remind me of the Miami beach’s Art Deco architecture.
- The … Read more
The second night I spent at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Days in Zurich was the last one of the event. The program was so promising: young swiss designers were awaited with their new spring-summer collections. Everything was perfect until Charles and I had problems at the Accreditation’s desk. At the beginning they said that we were simply not invited, then they found out… Read more
- What? Costume National spring-summer 2015’s show
- Where? In Zurich during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Days’s “Notte Italiana”
- The mood? Like often at Costume National these are the seventies’ inspirations that give the rhythm to the collection. Collection which remains, overall, quite dark with coulours like brown, dark purple, blue-gray and black.
- The keypoints? Costume National is known for it’s edgy cuts and minimalism –… Read more